Friday, January 30, 2015

2A Highlights 1/30

Henry: I liked art, PE, and recess. I liked weaving. I want to add going to Alta Plaza.
Connor M.: I liked recess, free choice in PE, and I missed a lot of other stuff being sick.
Connor B.: I liked art and watching Bill Nye! I also liked recess and PE.
Caspar: I liked recess, PE, art, and Tim and Alice. I liked playing basketball at Alta Plaza!
Conrad: I liked holding Alice’s leash at the park, making our sheep, weaving, watching Bill Nye, and the pulley experiment.
William: I liked art, recess, PE, and Tim and Alice to play basketball.
Van: I didn’t do much since I was sick. I liked music, PE, recess, and weaving.
Kenzo: I was only here today, but I liked Morning Meeting, math, and recess.
Finn: I liked Tim and Alice, art, and science with the iPads.
Elliot: I liked being Boy of the Week, learning choice, and all our recesses.
Will: I liked PE, recess, music, and math.
Liam: I liked Tim and Alice, art, science, and Bill Nye.
Alex: I liked recess with my friends, art, Bill Nye, and missing school yesterday. I also liked meeting Tim and Alice. It was really silly when Alice kept jumping at me.
Tanish: I liked Tim and Alice coming to the park, recess, and most of all art!
Asher: I liked art, Bill Nye, and recess!
Rohan: I liked coming back! I liked recess, pulleys with Mr. D., music, PE, math, snack, and everything. I want to add playing basketball at recess and making the zodiac sheep!
Clyde: I liked making the sheep and most of all the park with Tim and Alice!
Kekoa: I liked science, Alice and Tim, recess, Bill Nye, and art. I also liked making sheep!
Axel: I liked everything! I really liked the party at Alta Plaza.
Owen: I liked playing basketball with Tim, meeting Alice, weaving in art, recess, and making the sheep for the zodiac!
Boden: I liked recess! I liked football.
Trey: I liked PE, recess and playing kickball, art, Bill Nye, making the zodiac sheep, and weaving in art.

We missed you Frederick!

No comments:

Post a Comment