Friday, February 6, 2015

2A Highlights 2/6

Owen: I liked weaving in art, PE and the obstacle course, learning about screws, playing football with friends, and staying warm during the rain with inside recess!
Clyde: I liked Families, the PE rope climb, weaving, and playing football with friends. I also liked finishing my weaving and Image of the Day.
Asher: I liked indoor recess, rope climbing in PE, the obstacle course in PE, and everything else in PE.
Van: I liked rope climb, PE, recess, and weaving in art because I finished mine.
Finn: I liked finishing weaving in art, Image of the Day (today’s especially, the wheel suit in China), PE, and I will like learning choice. I want to add making screws and watching the video about screws.
Tanish: I liked weaving, PE, and recess.
Henry: I liked writing, art, PE, recess, and Families. We made cards for faculty.
Connor M.: I liked finishing my weaving, Image of the Day, Families because we played capture the flag, and PE.
Will: I liked families with Ms. Der Yuen, recess inside, seeing Rohan’s Boy of the Week, and will like learning choice.
Kenzo: I liked everything especially weaving!
Axel: I liked everything and, like Kenzo, I liked seeing my weaving not on the loom because it was finished!
Kekoa: I liked weaving, science, and getting the ball for selling Fair tickets.
Alex: I liked weaving in art, playing with my friends at recess, and I’m pretty sure I will like learning choice.
Conrad: I liked finishing my weaving, getting my new seat for February, watching the Image of the Day when the guy climbed Niagara Falls, and Jedi training in PE.
William: I liked art, recess, PE, and writing. I am making a map of California for my writing.
Caspar: I liked art, recess, PE, Image of the Day, and writing. My book is about soccer.
Trey: I liked art when I finished weaving, Image of the Day yesterday, recess playing kickball, and making the screw with Mr. D. I also liked writing.
Boden: I liked finishing my weaving in art, families, Jedi training in rope climbing in PE, and the guy climbing frozen Niagara Falls and the scooter board suit in the Chinese Mountain in Image of the Day!
Elliot: I liked math, and especially having recess when it’s not raining (not like today).
Rohan: I liked being Boy of the Week! I will like learning choice, I liked recess, PE and the rope climbing, and music! I also liked the recent Image of the Day pictures.
Frederick: I liked PE when we did training and recess.

We missed you, Liam and Connor B.!

No comments:

Post a Comment