Friday, January 9, 2015

2A Highlights, 1/9

Caspar: I liked science, recess, and art.
Will: I liked science, recess, and art. I liked the OK Go simple machines video.
Clyde: I liked the OK Go simple machines video and weaving in art.
Liam: I liked art and Image of the Day.
Axel: I liked everything, especially the Ok Go simple machines video.
Connor B.: I liked art, building simple machines and the video! I also liked recess.
Elliot: I liked the simple machines video.
Connor M.: I liked the tech lab! We did the tinkering game. I especially liked the Ok Go simple machines video. I want to add my 3 page long Winter Break News and the assembly and learning about Destiny Quest in library. I liked science, art, and recess!
Conrad: I liked the simple machines video, hearing the a capella concert, music, and the game on the computers at tech lab. I liked Chinatown too!
Trey: I liked art, recess, and tech lab when we did the fun game. I liked the simple machines music video today. I also liked learning about simple machines and Chinatown and drawing for the mailbox. I want to add the assembly.
Tanish: I liked the video about simple machines and learning about Chinatown.
William: I liked art, recess, tech lab, and writing my book about San Francisco.
Finn: I liked art, assembly, tech lab, PE, and spelling. I will like learning choice.
Alex: I liked the video this morning (the simple machine thingamadoo), the assembly, math, and playing with my friends.
Boden: I liked the simple machines music video with the paintball, music, and weaving in art!
Owen: I liked the OK Go simple machines video, tech lab, recess, weaving in art, PE, and assembly for Shades of Yale.
Asher: I liked the Shades of Yale assembly, simple machines in tech lab, and I loved the video this morning!
Henry: I liked recess, PE, and art.
Kekoa: I liked the Image of the Day, tech lab, recess, and the assembly and art.
Van: I liked recess, the video this morning, and PE.
Kenzo: I liked everything and especially our video this morning!
Frederick: I liked the simple machines video, art, and science.

We missed you Rohan!

No comments:

Post a Comment