Friday, January 23, 2015

2A Highlights 1/23

Clyde- I liked writing to President Obama, art and visiting the Spark truck.
Will S – I liked Ms. Colgate, STEM lab, visiting the Spark truck and recess. I also liked weaving in art.
Caspar – I liked art and science and recess.
Alex – I liked the Spark truck.
Tanish – I liked building the cars with the wheel and axle and recess.
Axel – I liked everything – mostly the wheel and axle lab with Mr. D.
Van – I liked finishing A Bear Called Paddington, recess, and free choice in PE. I also liked weaving in art class.
Boden – I liked looking at the Spark truck, free choice at PE, and recess.
Elliot – I liked when we got to see the laser cutter on the Spark truck.
Frederick – I liked art, lunch, recess and snack.
Liam – I liked art, music, and the Spark truck and PE. I also liked finishing A Bear Called Paddington.
Owen – I liked free choice in PE, seeing the Spark truck, lunch, art and weaving and recess.
Asher – I liked the Spark truck and the laser cutter inside of it, and I liked recess playing paper football with my friends and I liked free choice in PE.
Trey – I liked seeing the Spark truck and all the things inside and recess, lunch and art and I liked doing more of the writing about our informational books. I also liked PE.
Henry – I liked writing, recess, free choice at PE and art.
Connor M – I liked weaving in art, the spark, truck, recess, image of the day, finishing A Bear Called Paddington and everything else!
William – I liked art, recess, PE, and the Spark truck.
Conrad – I liked the Spark truck, finishing my weaving in art and I liked free choice in PE. I also liked finishing A Bear Called Paddington and reading group.
Kenzo – I liked everything, especially the Spark truck and playing with my friends at recess.

We missed you Rohan, Finn, Kekoa and Connor B.!

No comments:

Post a Comment