Friday, March 27, 2015

2B Highlights: 3/27/15

Asher:  My highlight this week was Dyon's boy of the week and going to Alta Plaza Park for recess! 
Taaran:  My highlight this week was Dyon's boy of the week and our field trip! 
Phil:  My highlight this week was library and glee club! 
Cyrus:  My highlight this week was Free Choice, Dyon's B.O.W. and the field trip. 
Jackson:  My highlight was Free Choice and Alta Plaza Park. 
Will:  My highlight the field trip, Dyon's boy of the week, and Alta Plaza park! 
John: My highlight was finishing our Cable Cars and the Exhibit and Dyon's B.O,W.
Jay:  My highlight was Alta plaza park, Science and Dyon's BOW
James:  My highlight was Dyon's Boy of the Week, Alta Plaza where we learned the distance of the planets, and the field trip! 
Jarett:  My highlight was the field trip, the planetarium and our podcasts! 
Adrian:  My highlight was the earthquake house at Cal Academy and the lunch on the field trip. 
Soren:  My highlight this week was the field trip and Dyon's Boy of the Week! 
Theo:  My highlight this week was Dyon's B.O.W., Alta Plaza park (measuring the planets), the field trip. 
Dylan:  My highlihgt this week was the field trip and Alta Plaza park 
Webb: My highlight was the field trip, Alta plaza park, and Dyon's B.O.W. 
Ollie:  My highlight this week was the field trip, podcasts and listening to everyone's highlights
Lachlan:  My highlight was the field trip, Dyon's BOW and the Cable Car Exposition. 
Jake:  My highlight was the earthquake house, Alta Plaza Park, and Dyon's BOW. 
Cole: I liked having science at Alta Plaza Park and I also liked seeing my brother and sister at the playground. 
Alex:  My highlight was coming back from the field trip and Dyon's BOW!
Ryder:  My highlight this week was the Academy of Sciences, measuring the planets and how far away they are and, Dyon's BOW. 
Dyon: My highlight was the field trip, art, and learning the solar system song and my BOW. 
Mr. S: My highlight was teaching about the size and distance of the planets. 
Ms. Dionne:  My highlight this week was seeing you all explain your cable car designs to the parents during our Expo! 

No comments:

Post a Comment